If this is your dog’s first time to stay with us, we require the following online form to be filled out and electronically signed before their first stay.
We also require proof of up to date vaccinations.
These are: Rabies, Distemper/Parvo and Bordetella, with a 7 day wait period for a lapsed or first Bordetella vaccine.
Vaccine information can be uploaded by clicking over to this page, or faxed to 408-842-6655, or emailed to reservations (at) doghouseinn.com. (substitute @ for (at), this is how we avoid unnecessary spam!).
A few reminders prior to filling out our form:
- A deposit of $50/per pet is required upon booking a reservation. All deposits are non-refundable.
- We require payment at drop off for each boarding stay.
- During non-holiday/non-peak season, deposits for cancellations with more than 72 hours notice may be credited towards future services, to be used within one year. Deposits on cancellations with less than 72 hours notice will be forfeited.
- Holiday and Peak Season Reservations require a 2 night minimum stay and booking deposit.
- Deposits on cancellations during Holidays and Peak Season with less than 2 weeks notice will be forfeited. Deposits on cancellations prior to the 2 week period may be credited towards a future service, to be used within one year.
- An afternoon check-out charge of $15 will apply for pick-up after 2:00pm.
- A surcharge of $25/day may be added for females in heat and for male dogs that mark excessively.